Today’s society is extremely fast changing and adapting to the intense speed of the ever-evolving internet. This is why it comes as no surprise that many of us need some fast, efficient tools to use in order to make everything happen just about instantly.
When it comes to WordPress themes, there is such a huge collection of different styles, colors and features to choose from, that you might be feeling overwhelmed when trying to make a choice. The process of searching for the right theme might even take away from the enthusiasm you started creating your website with and we wouldn’t want that. This is why the best tip to keep in mind when in such a situation is that you can always learn by example.
If you’ve ever been on a really well designed WordPress website and have noticed how well the theme matched the overall concept of the specific service or business presented on the site, you might have wanted the same theme for your own, but didn’t have the patience or time to look through the huge number of WordPress themes in the directory? We know we don’t! And this is why we are sharing the following tutorial to let you know just how easy it is to follow in the footsteps of your favorite WordPress websites in terms of design and functionality.
Pinpoint Themes With a WordPress Theme Detector
It will just take 5 easy steps for you to find out what WordPress theme a site is using. There is no need to download or install any programs to your device for this process. Let’s see what it’s all about.
- The first step on this list consists of finding the right website to analyze. You might have multiple examples in mind and that’s OK. You can consecutively detect their themes after learning this simple procedure. For now, let’s open one of them in the browser.
- The address bar is where we have to look next. This is where you will find the site’s URL. You’ll have to copy this link for the next step.
- Now let’s use the internet powered tool that will simplify all your exploring needs. Go to com. This is the free tool we will be using today, with no installation, download or payment required.
- Once you are on the Whoiswp homepage, you will notice the search box located in the middle of the page. Paste the copied URL here.
- The last step on the list is probably so intuitive you’ve already done it without noticing. Press the red Search button and watch the information appear on the screen.
You now know about the theme’s name, what its version is, who designed it, and you can also instantly buy it in case it’s for sale, just by clicking the button next to it.
You Have to Have WordPress Plugins Too
Maybe you’ve also noticed your chosen site’s speed and overall enhanced functionality. This might be due to some very well-chosen plugins that make everything run smoothly. Since Whoiswp is a theme detector and a plugin finder all in one, you will also receive information about the site’s active WordPress plugins so that you can use them to take your website to the next level. Have a good time designing and improving your website on WordPress, and good luck!