Google Now and Microsoft Cortana is the most famous voice command system for mobile and tablets. Voice recognition is an awesome and cool feature. It feels very awesome to control your device with voice command. Many of us spend a lot of time on the internet. Chrome is the best browser and most used browser. Handsfreechrome is an excellent and small chrome extension which will help you to control your browser with your voice.
Handsfreechrome for chrome able to scroll around, click things, navigate to a web page, intertext into the form, go back to history, open and close new tab, open any site, refresh page, Zoom in and Zoom out and many other things just on your voice commands. I used this extension for 40 minutes, and I found this extension very useful and cool.
Installation and Usage Guide.
- Go to This URL and install Handsfreechrome in your browser.
- Once You installed Handsfreechrome press Control+Space to launch it or you can also use the extension button on the chrome. Now it will open a new tab.
- Once the new tab is opened and you have to allow Handsfreechrome to access your mic. Mic will help handsfree to capture commands from you and translate it into machine language.
- Now you can minimize this new tab. It will work in the background. You can see all your voice input in this new window.
Generally Used Command To use Handsfreechrome.
1. Say help to see the commands on your screen. This will help you to find commands for you.
Controlling Tabs with Handsfreechrome
- To open a new tab say “new tab”.
- To close the current tab Say “close tab“.
- To open any site just say “anysite.com” for example you can say “google.com“. For opening a site, you do not need say WWW.
For clicking on any site just Say “map“. After this command, it will show the numbers for links you just have to say the name of the link which you want to open.
To zoom in, say “zoom in”.
To zoom out, say “zoom out”.
To restore the zoom level to normal, say “zoom normal”.
For full command say help and see all the commands on the screen.